|If you are pressed for time to deliver prototypes, mockups, or samples, our facility can put together a small lot size if devices quickly, economically and within your time frame.
Using the standard process steps available, a rapid assembly process can be developed for your devices that will ensure the finished parts will be on their way back based on dead line requirements.
- Dicing – wafer dicing or die supplied in waffle tray or on film.
- 2nd optical inspection – commercial standard visual inspection.
- Die attach – using snap cure epoxy.
- Wire bond – high speed automatic thermosonic gold ball bonding.
- Sealing – lid tack, B-Stage, open package with temporary lid or any specification.
- Branding – laser mark, etch.